Health & Technology Products All Made In America
WaterOz mineral supplements, LifeTime electrostatic air filters, Takara detoxification foot patches & Better World Technologies products
Takara body detoxification foot patches
Discover this amazing scientific breakthrough in body detoxification after 26 years of research!
What is in the Takara Body Detox Foot Patches?
The Body Detox Foot Patches consist of all natural ingredients incorporated into the sap sheet referred to as Hwalgicheon by the Takara manufacture. The FDA and the California Department of Health Services have certified the sap sheet Hwalicheon, exclusive to the Takara Detox Foot Patches, as safe. Hwalgicheon is composed of bamboo and broadleaf tree sap vinegars, wood vinegar, Eucalyptus, Tourmaline, Houttuynia Cordata, Saururus Chinesis, Chitosan, Agaricus mushrooms and ionic substances.
- Bamboo vinegar is a by-product of bamboo carbonization. Herbal properties include the powerful ability to assist in the discharge of unnecessary waste matter and toxins from the human body. Bamboo vinegar can also be used in health food drinks, cosmetics, medicines, and horticultural products.
- Wood vinegar, or pyroligneous acid, is the fluid or sap derived from tree cells, which exhibits exceptional permeability and sterilizing properties. During experiments, it was confirmed that the great absorbing power of wood vinegar makes it fit to be used in physiotherapy, for minor pain relief and to decrease swelling in the body.
- Eucalyptus oil is probably the most powerful antiseptic of its class as ozone is formed upon exposure to the air; it has a proven disinfectant action destroying unhealthy flora and microbes.
- Tourmaline - There are many unique properties of tourmalines. First, they are piezoelectric which means that when a crystal is heated or compressed (or vibrated) a different electrical charge will form at opposite ends of the crystal (an electrical potential), conversely if an electrical potential is applied to the crystal it will vibrate.
- Houttuynia Cordata (Chameleon Plant) - A perennial herb native to mountainous regions of eastern Asia.
- Saururus Chinensis (Chinese Lizard's Tail) - Native to East Asia, the plant now grows wild in a vast area from Nepal via Thailand to Korea, its herbal properties include the ability to remove toxic heat.
- Chitosan is derived from chitin, the main fiber component of crustacean shells, it has unique absorption properties which aids in the effectiveness of the Takara Body Detoxification Foot Patches.
- Agaricus Mushroom - Agaricus blazei murill is a mushroom that originated in the rain forests of Brazil. The mushroom thrives in certain tropical areas of China and the Chinese have become the premier growers of Agaricus for the world. Several studies have documented this mushroom's ability to energize various components of the immune system.